Ahmad Safapour Director of Monitoring and Evaluation Office Associate Professor of Mathematics email@example.com
In developed societies monitoring and evaluation prepare the basis for effectiveness of the organization. The significance in educational context is twice as much since the educational system is always a pioneer in developing a country in all aspects such as cultural, social, etc.
Vali Asr University of Rafsanjan has attached great significance to this office. Therefore, the Evaluation and Monitoring Office (EMO) was established in 1992. Organizationwise it is under the direct supervision of the president.
The main objectives of EMO are to disseminate the culture of quality in the university and assist different educational teams to evaluate the inner and outer system in order to develop the quality of education and research:
1. Evaluating the academic staff.
2. Holding educational workshops for managers, academic and administrative staff.
3. Compiling the strategic plans for activities.
4. Evaluating the quality and quantity of academic, administrative, and cultural activities of the university.
5. Observing the effectiveness of the directives and regulations according to the prospects set for the university.